03 July 2014

Jobs

Asalamualaikum.

Well I quit quit and quit from my job. You know why? Because I'm too tired to work and get up early in the morning one of my weaknesses. Okay I told Kedid that I'm okay to get up in the morning and actually I'm fine with that if the job is really interesting for me, if not meh I'm not going to wake up babe.
And I'm doomed, seriously last night trying to get a job from a laundry nearby but you know actually I've got the job and this morning I phoned the 'perkhidmatan nadi putra' so whatever tu and then they told me that bus from P14 to P15h TAK ADA!
I was like seriously how can people from P15h nak pegi memana without transportation? By walk eh? So tired meh panas kemain.
Or all of em have their own cars? Okay so rich niggers so rich.

So whatever lah all I know now is I'm so bored and I have to do something otherwise I'll be crying like a baby who wants a milkshake. Okay I got it from a song, but really really I'll be crying and moaning entire of this semester break.
I don't get it how can unemployed people can stand doing nothing in their each everyday life? Guys aren't you feel like screaming or bored or feeling like doing something useful? Takkan everyday lepak?
After job by jobs, now I realize I'm some kind of human who can't stand doing some thing I mean my job under pengawasan of someone. One more thing I hate to deal with people especially in serious way, wanna be chill with everyone have fun relaxing and knowing some one who is willing to share about their culture or life. Love language and other cultures, don't mind even its religions pun I love it. Just for fun to gain knowledge in fun way.

What type of a job should I be in?
Sounds weird lah, and a bit mengada I guess.

Help me with my weird course that I'll be taking in Gombak. I don't know lah. I love meeting people but not in serious way.
That's it I'm outta here nigger.

Wasalamualaikum.