24 June 2014

Half nukilan #3 Extraordianry love story

Asalamualaikum.

Most of us women used to fall in love to a guy, pftt guys. Hahah, but once you meet him, I mean a guy that you really fall into him until you can't even live without him. Trust me you'll stick to him until the end of his life and he'll start to regret for flirting on you before. Trust me again, once you walk away from his life, he'll be like "Damn, what I've done?". This is reality, even though he keeps on saying "I won't lick my own spit that I've spitted on the floor." Why? Because you're too ego to admit that everything is your fault. If you know how to treat her well, she won't walk away just like that unless she's a bitch. That's it, got it?

I heard so many love stories from my friends, by the way I'm some kind of who really love to observe my newly friends attitude. The way she walks, talks, glares at something, the ignorance that she did on someone or something. Women can't lie, I can see it through them eyes unless she's a bitch, there you go again, sorry for using harsh word.

Many of us used to be heart broken by a guy and then afraid of accepting other guy who's trying to approach us. I mean them, okay us. Including me, well I have to admit that me as a woman also used to be heart broken by many guys. Well I don't give a damn, I'll keep on finding my prince charming or he' s the one who has to find me? Okay enough. Women bear on everything, she's willing to do anything to make her partner satisfy in their relationship. She'll never think about herself, all she knows is she wanted the guy always with her until her partner can't even has a life. Then he'll get bored and bla bla bla argumentative stupidity of them revealed by themselves. Juvenile crying under the blanket, both are ego and who's going to pursue whom? The ignorance a week to two weeks, suddenly got a text. "I miss you."

What a pain brothers and sisters, actually guys I mean girls wake up! We are strong, we can do anything without em, em can't do everything without us. They take us for granted treated us like slaves, it's like he can do anything that he likes on us. No!

Why can't finish this meh? 

Walaikumusalam.