07 August 2014

My Family

Asalamualaikum.

Testing testing Tab3 Mc. Okay jewh type using this thing, lambai tangan macam model jewh chuols.
Well talking about family, actually we are some kind of weirdest family that we have found in this world. Okay just me, I'm the only one who felt it and my younger brother too, and my sister too.

Okay whatever. I have a big happy family, not so that very happy at all. Okay la, a bit happy and some times sad some times feel regret? Why regret Ipah? Why? Tell meh, tell mehhhh!
Naw naw I'm just joking man. Take it easy, Isaac is a cool guy, a very cool mexican guy. Okay not related at all, he's not my family just a famous viner.

Yeah enough said, the family members are...
Starts with...

NENET UMING, MEK, KAKNA, ABE ZUL, HILMI, MAMAT, TAYAH, JUNNUN, KAKNING, ABE, ELIN, YO, KAKAK, ABAS, UMAR, ABE JU, KAKTIAH, ABE AMIR, AKIS, AHDIB, KAKIRA, ABE APIR, ESAR, BIWI, KAKYI, KAKCHA, ME, AND JUPIK.

We are ten siblings and have our own different attitudes that Mek had to take care of when we were kids, but now all of us had grown up but still Mek has to control us. Yeah, mom of course she gets worried on everything.
You know what I'm saying right?
You don't know? You have to know then.

Well that's it ladies and gentlemen.
So bye.

Walaikumusalam.